Ethoxylated α -Naphtol Sulfonic Acid
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
1. Enhance the quality of tin electroplating;
2. Enhance physical adherence among depositing layers;
3. Appear to act as an anti corrosive agent;
4. Increase polarization potential leading to low current density;
5. Act as a brightener in electroplating.
Packing: In 25kg or 50kg dark-colored plastic drum
Storage: Dark airtight preservation at normal temperature. Validity period: 3 months.
Appearance: Amber color viscous liquid
Free Sulphuric Acid: ≤ 10%
Wate: ≤ 3%